For over 35 years, Transworld has specialized in the sale of businesses and commercial real estate. With over 300 offices worldwide, Transworld is one of the largest and most successful firms specializing in the sale of businesses, business valuations, and commercial real estate services. As a licensed business broker, Mitra assists clients with all aspects of the transaction, including the following:
* Helping business owners plan an exit and prepare a business for sale while maintaining confidentiality.
* Facilitating business valuations.
* Utilizing Transworld's national and international networks in the business brokerage industry to assure sellers optimal exposure when marketing businesses for sale.
* Helping business buyers navigate the complex buying process in finding a quality business.
* Orchestrating the due diligence process.
* Assisting with landlord and other contract negotiations.
* Franchise consulting and franchise development.
Mitra has her bachelors degree from the University of California, Berkeley and her Juris Doctorate from Wake Forest University School of Law. With over 15 years of diverse business experience including Real Estate, Law and Business Ownership, Mitra prides herself on selling good businesses to good people.