• Negotiated the sale of numerous businesses between sellers and buyers as both asset sales and stock sales.
• Founded Financial Consulting and Business Intermediary Firm and built it to over $500,000 of signed sale transaction commissions including signed listing agreements with over 30 businesses and recruiting and training seven sales associates.
Business Value Enhancement Results:
• Redefined GAAP and tax accounting for operating loss reserves resulting in $12 million deferral of taxes and $6 million improvement in current ratio for lending.
• Established complete financial management system resulting in elimination of adverse inventory creditor relationship, tight financial controls, effective cash and inventory management and additional working capital of approximately $400,000.
• Performed Quality of Earnings Study resulting in recommendations for implementing a comprehensive improvement in sales channel partner value proposition and National Sales Manager job description for CEO.
• As member of Dot.com startup Founding Management Team: Set up the complete accounting system and financial reporting for 100 employee business.