Overview: EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2017 ALL CABB regular MEMBERS & corporate individual members WILL HAVE ACCESS TO A FULL IBBA MEMBERSHIP WITH ALL THE BENEFITS.
The CABB/IBBA affiliation is expected to bring the total membership of the IBBA to over 1,000 members worldwide and provide opportunities that come along with a larger organization. This will provide California Business Brokers with the chance to greatly enhance their professional tools, skills, and image at a much lower cost than previously available.
Listed below are a just a few of the additional benefits that will be then become available to our members:
- 20 FREE BizMiner Industry Financial Reports ($1,900 value)
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to PeerComps database and valuation tool ($600 value)
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to Business Reference Guide Online ($199 value)
- Savings on membership with International Franchise Professionals Group
- Member-only prices to IBBA University
- Member pricing to conferences, IBBA classes, and Education Summits
- Webinars and discounted services
- +MUCH MORE!
I AM CURRENTLY BOTH A MEMBER OF CABB AND IBBA. DO I HAVE TO PAY DUES FOR BOTH MEMBERSHIPS?
No, your CABB membership dues INCLUDES your IBBA membership and with the renewal of your CABB membership for 2018, your IBBA membership will also be renewed.
What are the requirements to maintain the IBBA membership?
Please go to www.ibba.org for information on membership application and their code of ethics.
What will happen to my IBBA membership if my CABB membership is suspended or terminated?
You must maintain an active and current CABB membership in order to receive IBBA membership benefits.
What is the IBBA membership grace period? CABB’s grace period is 30 days allowing members to have access to all membership benefits through January 31. Will CABB’s grace period apply to IBBA?
IBBA has extended the same grace period as CABB to IBBA members who are CABB members. So you must renew your membership on or before January 30th of the year to maintain your CABB as well as your IBBA memberships.