The Affiliates & Sponsors Committee works closely with CABB's administrative team and other CABB committees, acting as a liaison between Affiliates and CABB members to ensure mutually beneficial results are achieved.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Secure lunch sponsorships for CABB educational courses
- Develop a prospectus that specifies sponsorship opportunities for the annual conference
- Secure sponsors/exhibitors for the annual conference
- Maintain and build relationships with long-term and new sponsors/exhibitors
- Review/approve new affiliate membership applications
- Welcome new affiliate members to the CABB community
- Identify and solicit new affiliate members
- Follow up with lapsed/expired affiliates to renew CABB membership
- Monitor to ensure affiliates are receiving their member benefits
- Suggest additional revenue-producing possibilities
2021 Chair: Kelley Cheney
Meetings: Meet as needed.
Contact Kelley if you'd like to learn more!