CABB Annual Conferences delivers relevant education, key topic discussions and networking opportunities for members to collaborate face-to-face with others deeply invested in the industry.
The Annual Conference Committee works closely with CABB's executive director to plan and execute the annual conference, focused on delivering an exceptional event experience to CABB members across all these facets.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop the conference theme and branding
- Secure the best venue and pricing options
- Recruit sponsors and exhibitors
- Select and vet impactful speakers and topics for quality and relevancy
- Generate ideas for new programs and formats to enhance the experience
2021 Co-Chairs: Randy Katz and Kelley Cheney
Meetings: Meet as needed.