2022 CABB Annual Conference
September 29-30, 2022
Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
Join your fellow California Business Brokers as we celebrate:
Coming Back Together
We are excited to be back in person this year after a few years of virtual conferences.
Join us at the Hilton Irvine Orange County Airport for two days of networking, education, and relationship building:
- Keynote Speaker Terrence Loughran, Senior Portfolio Manager at City National Bank, will be presenting an Economic Update and How it Will Impact Small Businesses and Rates
- Monty Walker, CPA - Business Advisory Services
- Len Krick, MBA, CBI, M&AMI - President and Principal Broker at Sunbelt Business Brokers of Las Vegas, Inc.
- The always popular Ask the Attorneys will be back!
- Presentations by Scott Williams - The Small Business Law Firm on Co-brokerage/Dual Agency, Matt Currie - OutFlow Marketing on using social media to grow your network
- Mastermind Sessions on:
- Leverage Lenders to Close Deals
- How to Automate Your Office
- If I Knew Then, What I Know Now...
- Broker Workshops on:
- Broker Recruitment
- New Broker Best Practices
- Real Estate Transactions
June 1 - July 31
Aug 1 - Sept 25
Sept 26-Sept 29
There will be no refunds for cancellations.
Irvine, CA 92612
|Conference Registration - Late/Walk-in|
|CABB Member||$ 349.00|