The Education Committee is charged with leading the strategic direction and tactical execution of CABB's education courses, striving to deliver quality educational experiences to members.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide business brokerage training courses to new and seasoned business brokers
- Update and improve existing CABB education courses to reflect industry best practices
- Provide advanced training courses annually at the CABB Conference
- Update CABB 101: Introduction to Business Brokerage course
- Create CABB 201 Pre-Test to replace current pre-requisite requirements of IBBA 210 Pre-Test/IBBA 102
- Create and offer, for prior CABB 201 graduates, a new CABB 202 course that updates them with the new CABB BOV Tool
2023 Co-Chairs: Ron Johnson and Steven Hanson
Meetings: Meet as needed.
Instructors/Education Committee Members: