The Education Committee is charged with leading the strategic direction and tactical execution of CABB's education courses, striving to deliver quality educational experiences to members.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide business brokerage training courses to new and seasoned business brokers
- Update and improve existing CABB education courses to reflect industry best practices
- Coordinate with IBBA to provide CABB/IBBA Educational Summit once a year
- Provide advanced training courses annually at the CABB Conference
- Update CABB 101: Introduction to Business Brokerage course
- Update CABB 201: Advanced Recasting and Valuations course
- Update and finalize CABB 250 Legal Aspects course based on feedback from the inaugural course offering
2020 Co-Chairs: Ron Johnson and Steven Hanson
Meetings: Meet as needed.
Instructors/Education Committee Members: