The Education Committee is charged with leading the strategic direction and tactical execution of CABB's education courses, striving to deliver quality educational experiences to members.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide business brokerage training courses to new and seasoned business brokers
- Update and improve existing CABB education courses to reflect industry best practices
- Coordinate with IBBA to provide CABB/IBBA Educational Summit once a year
- Provide advanced training courses annually at the CABB Conference
- Create and develop a Legal Compliance course
- The inaugural CABB 250: Legal Aspects of Business Sales in California course is scheduled for Saturday, September 28, 2019. Click here to learn more and register today.
- Update CABB 101: Introduction to Business Brokerage course
- Update CABB 201: Advanced Recasting and Valuations course
2019 Chairs: Ron Johnson and Tawnya Gilreath
Meetings: Meet as needed.
Instructors/Education Committee Members: