Mark Tzalka: CBB, CMEA, CSA
Certified Business Broker
* Mark has been married for over 40 years and has fathered three wonderful daughters.
* Mark sits on the executive board of a local nonprofit organization that puts on an annual event for upwards of 40,000 people.
* Mark began his career working for IBM.
* Mark learned the ins and outs of the brokerage industry through ownership and management of several thriving businesses over the past 40 years.
* Mark owned and managed a highly successful POS (Point of Sale) business for 20 years, through which he provided cash register and computerized business solutions.
* Mark had established a variety of merchant and business accounts, which familiarized him with many different types of commercial ventures and their diverse aspects.
* Mark is a registered Broker in good standing with the California Department of Real Estate.
* Mark is an active member of CABB (California Association Business Brokers), SCBBN (Southern California Business Brokers Network) and a number of other reputable organizations.
* Mark is registered in the state of California as a Life Insurance Broker, holding current and relevant Life as well as Property and Casualty certifications.
* Mark’s extensive knowledge in the insurance field renders his transactions more stable as well as profitable for sellers and buyers.
* Mark has vast expertise and broad knowledge in business machines and merchant accounts as well as in the insurance and health care industries.
* Mark’s clear understanding and substantial experience in structuring and formulating business deals with skillful creativity and utmost ethics, sets him apart from many other brokers.
* Mark is proud to be a member of the Murphy Business Brokers Family, where he is continually challenged by the finest business brokers in the industry.