Tricia has over 30 years experience as a Business Broker. She started in 1993 as a general business broker, and then created Restaurant eXchange in 2000 - the first brokerage firm in the Sacramento area to specialize in the food and beverage industry. She now dedicates all efforts toward keeping up-to-date with the restaurant industry and refining how best to serve this market. Tricia has extensive education and practical experience in valuing small businesses and is often consulted by accountants, appraisers, and other brokers. She enjoys learning about each business location, finding the right match, and then helping her clients reach terms that work for both parties.
Tricia and her team have completed hundreds of restaurant sales since Restaurant Exchange was started. Please visit www.restx.com for a full list.
- BBA Degree, Texas A&M University (Finance & Real Estate)
- MBA Degree, Georgia College (Management)
- Broker, California Department of Real Estate•Member, California Restaurant Association (since 1999)
- Industry Expert - Business Reference Guide by Tom West (Anually)
- Member, California Association of Business Brokers (Director 2003-2006),
- CBB - Certified Business Broker
- Member, International Business Broker's Association
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI Designation held 1999-2010)
- Captain, US Air Force, Honorable Discharge in 1993