Ed has spent over 25 years as an executive in turnaround/start up environments in both public and privately held companies including Rockwell International, Cummins Engine Company and Rainbird. He has had P&L responsibility in the majority of positions held and has strong expertise in increasing operational efficiencies and sales revenues.
Ed believes he is uniquely qualified to quickly understand and assimilate the elements that make your business unique and to thoroughly and concisely communicate the strengths of your business to potential buyers. He is detail oriented and works to eliminate any last minute surprises that have the potential to derail due diligence and closing of escrow.
Ed has an undergraduate degree in Finance and Accounting from the University of Idaho and an MBA from The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
- As Director of Mergers and Acquisitions for a publically held plastics manufacturing business led efforts in the acquisition and integration of a $10M per year competitor.
- Negotiated and secured multimillion dollar (manufactured) equipment supply contracts with national petroleum marketing companies.
- Developed the first product costing model in the history of the company at a division of Cummins Engine Company.
- Awarded “Marketer of the Year” at Rainbird Corporation.
- Achieved profitability and revenue increases at every company he managed in the capacity of General Manager, Vice President or President.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- CA DRE License # 02071556