The Webinar Committee works to provide ongoing education to CABB members through an engaging monthly webinar while providing CABB Affiliate members an opportunity to showcase their knowledge and expertise. The goal is to provide 10-12 webinars on an annual basis.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Facilitate the development and presentation of webinars with the goal of allowing broker members to make more money by applying their learnings
- Determine webinar frequency and develop the webinar calendar
- Identify relevant topics for webinars
- Identify and recruit presenters for the webinars
- Work in conjunction with the communications chair to promote webinars
- Moderate webinars
2020 Chair: Randy Katz
Meetings: Meet as needed.
Contact Randy if you'd like to learn more!