Patsy has served as President of Bay Area Escrow Services since her acquisition of the Corporation in 1991. While continuously working for over 35 years in escrow, she has gained extensive experience in all areas of personal and business transactions. In 1998 Patsy earned her Professional Designation as Certified Senior Escrow Officer - Bulk Sale Specialist from the California Escrow Association. Patsy has extensive experience on ABC Liquor License transfers, Bulk Sale processes as well as Corporate Stock Transfers and Commercial Real Estate transactions.
Patsy is currently involved in professional organizations such as:
- California Association of Business Brokers (CABB)
- Valley Business Connections (BNI)
- Escrow Agent’s Fidelity Corporation (EAFC)
- National Notary Association (NNA)
- American Escrow Association (AEA)
- California Escrow Association (CEA)
- Alameda County Escrow Association (ACEA)
- Escrow Institute of California (EIC)
- Bureau of Real Estate (BRE)
- Bay East Association of Realtors (BEAR)
In 1998 the California Escrow Association on the recommendation of the Professional Designation Committee added the title of Bulk Sale Specialist to her Professional Designation as a Certified Senior Escrow Officer (CSEO). She has proudly served on the Board of Directors for the Regional Escrow Association serving on several committees. Patsy moved from Southern California to San Francisco’s East Bay in 1988 and currently resides with her husband, has 2 sons, a daughter, and 3 grandchildren. Roxy is her Bull Terrier!